I am in a group of 4; myself, Jodie Wilkins, Richard Dawson and Matthew Bradley.
I feel that Richard has an extremely high strength in the editing aspect as he enjoys making edits in his own free time as well. This will work well when it comes to editing the actual film and also for creating a film poster in Photoshop because using that programme is what he is particularly talented at.
Jodie quite likes to know how she wants things to be done and confident in achieving this within a group and so i think taking a director role whilst filming would suit her.
I think Matt is quite creative and musical and can take a step back to evaluate situations to come up with more feasible options. Therefore I would think Matt best for creating the soundtrack and directing.
For myself, I feel I am fairly creative from studying Drama and English and so would enjoy creating/producing aspects such as the storyboard, script, poster and filming/directing actors.
I think within our group we are all fairly creative people with our ideas and put these forward so that we have a larger choice when it comes to making decisions which works well and we are all able to input our thoughts.
The work load will be shared out fairly so that one person is not left to create the script, get props, and organise the filming, to name a few. We all plan to take turns in the filming and directing of the scenes and will all be there to make any decisions and input our ideas when it comes to finding our actors, as we have already been doing with decisions concerning our treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment